This is a remarkable video which takes us back to 2008 and the terrible economic disaster that the Bush administration left us with up through some of the many accomplishments of President Obama’s first term in the White House:
1. Osama Bin Laden Killed. John McCain said he would not go into Pakistan to get Bin Laden.
2. The Iraq War is Over. McCain said he would continue the Iraq war indefinitely.
3. Don’t Ask Don’t Tell is History. McCain voted against ending DADT.
5. Health Care Reform. Yes; Obama does care. McCain voted no.
6. New START Treaty. START is a nuclear arms reduction pact between the US & Russia. McCain voted no.
7. Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act. McCain opposed it.
8. Over 3 Million New Jobs. There have been 22 consecutive months of private sector job growth since Obama’s Stimulus plan went into effect. McCain opposed it. For comparison there were over 8 million jobs lost during just two years of the Bush Recession.
11. Huge Stock Market Gains. Since Obama’s Stimulus plan was signed on February 17, 2009 the Dow has gone from 7552 all the way up to its current 12,709. This is a massive 68% gain over the past three years. And from its 2009 low of 6509 the Dow has nearly doubled (95% increase!)